PATAGONIA MENS POWDER BOWL PANT
Made for all season long comfort, the Men’s Powder Bowl Pants are built tough.
A 2-layer GORE-TEX fabric for durably waterproof/breathable and windproof protection, and articulated patterning for freedom of movement on the mountain.
Inside, a combination of brushed mesh and polyester taffeta throughout the seat, upper thighs and down the legs manages moisture and glides smoothly over baselayers. External mesh-lined thigh vents let you regulate your climate on the uptrack, and articulated knees provide unlimited mobility for catching big air. Other features include coated, watertight slim zips for reduced bulk, gaiters with tenacious gripper elastic, an embedded RECCO avalanche rescue reflector, adjustable tabs at the waist for a customized fit, and burly scuff guards to protect the inside of the leg and hem from ski edges and postholing abuse.
Pockets include two handwarmers, one thigh and one in back.
- Tough, 2-layer polyester GORE-TEX fabric for durably waterproof/breathable and windproof protection; slick mesh lining keeps you warm and wicks away moisture
- Waist details: brushed-tricot lining wicks moisture; adjustable elastic tabs customize fit; 2-snap closure and zip fly
- Webbing loop on rear yoke securely attaches pants to powder skirt on any Patagonia Snow jacket
- Watertight, coated zippers with slim zip installation reduce bulk and weight; zippered pockets: two handwarmers, one back, one right thigh
- Articulated knees for mobility; mesh-lined thigh vents quickly release heat
- Gaiters seal out snow; tough scuff guards protect inside of leg and bottom hem
- Concealed RECCO reflector
- Shell: 2-layer, 4.6-oz 150-denier 100% polyester GORE-TEX® fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lining: (seat and upper thighs) 3.8-oz 100% brushed polyester mesh; (lower leg) 2.2-oz 100% polyester taffeta. Fabric is certified as bluesign approved