Patagonia Insulated Snowbelle Wmns Pant
The Snowbelle pant is focused on comfort, performance and sustainability.
These elements combine to provide you with a pair of snow pants that will exceed your expectations through the wildest of winter days. Supple and warm, they keep the heat turned on with a compressible layer of Thermogreen insulation, held in place with a soft internal lining that wicks and glides smoothly.
Thigh vents act like thermostats to control your inner temperature, gaiters keep out the snow, and tough scuff guards offer additional leg protection. Waist details include a soft, brushed tricot lining; internal elastic tabs to customize the fit; and a loop on the rear yoke that connects to the powder skirt on any Patagonia Snow jacket. Two zippered handwarmers in front hold money for your cocoa or hot toddy. Includes an embedded RECCO avalanche rescue reflector and an updated, articulated, feminine silhouette.
- Durable and soft-to-the-touch H2No Performance Standard 2-layer polyester (70% recycled) micro-twill weave with waterproof/breathable protection; 40-g Thermogreen insulation is versatile and keeps you warm and cozy
- Waist details: brushed tricot lining wicks moisture; adjustable elastic tabs customize fit; 2-button closure, belt loops and zip fly
- Webbing loop on rear yoke securely attaches pants to the powder skirt on any Patagonia® Snow jacket
- Gaiters seal out snow; tough scuff guards protect inside of leg and bottom hem
- Mesh-lined vents at inner thigh
- Zippered pockets; two handwarmers
- Concealed RECCO reflector