PATAGONIA MENS INSULATED POWDER BOWL JKT
For all season comfort, the Powder Bowl Jacket is built tough for full days on snow.
A 2-layer GORE-TEX fabric for durability waterproof/breathable and windproof protection. It has a tailored fit and is articulated for freedom of movement.
From skiing the around the whole mountain to ripping up your favourite Powder Bowls this jacket will get you through it all. Built for freedom and never standing still, the Powder Bowl is a storm-ready and capable hard shell for riding the frontside steeps or hitting the backcountry in any condition.
The torso has a brushed- polyester mesh interior to wick moisture, while slick mesh in the arms glides smoothly over underlayers. The 2-way-adjustable, helmet-compatible hood includes a laminated visor for optimal visibility and a tall collar for neck and face protection in blowing snow.
Inside, a fully adjustable powder skirt (with webbing loop that attaches to any Patagonia Snow pants) seals out spindrift and cold air, and low-profile pit zips release. Other details include coated, watertight slim zips ; cord-lock adjustments at the hood and hem; an embedded RECCO avalanche rescue reflector. A highly articulated fit for dynamic motion. Pockets include two handwarmers, one chest with a secure media pocket and cable routing, a forearm pass pocket and two interior pockets (one drop-in, one zippered stash).
- Tough, 2-layer polyester GORE-TEX® fabric for durably waterproof/breathable and windproof protection; mesh lining wicks away moisture
- Helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood with laminated visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions; tall collar protects neck and face even with hood down
- Drawcord on hem exits into handwarmers for easy adjustment
- Watertight, coated zippers with slim zip installation reduce bulk and weight; pit zips quickly release heat; low-profile cuffs secure over or under gloves
- Adjustable powder skirt can be cinched for a tight seal or lies flat when not in use. A webbing loop at center back connects to any Patagonia® Snow pants
- Zippered pockets: two handwarmers, one chest with secure media pocket with cable routing, one forearm, one interior zippered pocket with key clip and one interior drop-in
- Concealed RECCO® reflector
- Shell: 2-layer, 4.6-oz 150-denier 100% polyester GORE-TEX® fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lining: (torso) 3.8-oz 100% brushed-polyester mesh; (sleeves) 3.8-oz 100% polyester mesh. Powder skirt: 2.2-oz 50-denier 100% polyester taffeta. Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved