PATAGONIA MENS NANO-AIR JACKET
The Nano Air Jacket is a warm, stretchy and breathable mid layer. The updated Nano insulation and a new shell fabric with improved durability is the ultimate in warmth that moves as you do. You can wear it for the entirety of any aerobic start-stop mission in the mountains.
The Nano jacket delivers a breakthrough in active insulation. Put it on and leave it on through cold-weather adventures. Its stretchy and highly breathable fabric package integrates the qualities of fleece, soft shell and puffy by combining the best elements of all 3.
The left-chest pocket and two above-harness handwarmer pockets all close with trim, low-bulk zippers. The center-front zipper has a storm flap and zipper garage, a dual-adjustable drawcord hem seals in warmth and the newly refined cuffs feature a sleek, low-bulk stretch-knit inset. The jacket has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Updated 100% nylon ripstop shell and plain-weave lining offer generous mechanical stretch and exceptional breathability, with improved durability and abrasion resistance; both fabrics feature a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Revolutionary 60-g FullRange® insulation warms and stretches; combined with the shell and lining, this creates excellent mechanical stretch and unprecedented air permeability (40CFM)
- Articulated patterning and quilting improve shape, coverage and durability
- Center-front zipper has zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two handwarmer pockets and a left-chest pocket are zippered, welted and low-bulk to wear comfortably with a harness or pack
- Sleek, low-bulk, snag-resistant cuffs use stretch knit for versatile coverage and comfort; a dual-adjustable drawcord hem seals in warmth
- Shell: 1.5-oz 30-denier 100% nylon ripstop. Lining: 2-oz 50-denier 100% nylon plain weave. Both with mechanical stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 60-g FullRange 100% polyester stretch insulation