PATAGONIA MENS SNOWSHOT JACKET
The Snowshot Jacket is fully featured and focused on utility.
With Patagonia's H2No Performance Standard Fabric, it is a 2-layer shell jacket has an articulated fit for freedom of movement and a smooth mesh liner for comfort and ease of layering.
Anyone who’s spend many days on snow though the winter, knows the importance of being well protected through all the various conditions that get thrown at you. The motion-friendly Snowshot is designed for superior comfort and mobility. With a waterproof/breathable barrier for storm protection, s DWR (durable water repellent) finish increases the fabric’s durability and keeps you dry when you’re flying through mucky weather. You will be happy with this jacket from the June storms to the September sun.
Lightweight, slick mesh lines the body and sleeves to wick away moisture and provide a smooth glide over your layers. Articulated arms let you move naturally, and pit zips offer up a quick-venting option when you’re working up steam.
Weather sealing features include a 2-way-adjustable, helmet-compatible hood with a laminated visor; soft microfleece panels for your neck and chin to protect from wind blasts; and a low-profile powder skirt (with webbing loop that connects to any Patagonia Snow pants) Zippered pockets include two handwarmers, one chest (with media pocket and cable routing) and one internal stash pocket. There's also an internal drop-in pocket for goggles and gloves. With a technical silhouette and an embedded RECCO avalanche rescue reflector.
- Durable H2No Performance Standard 2-layer polyester micro-twill weave with waterproof/breathable protection; slick mesh lining keeps you warm and wicks away moisture
- Helmet-compatible, 2-way adjustable hood with visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions; soft microfleece panel at back of neck for comfort and at the chin to eliminate chafing; high collar seals out snow
- Pit zips quickly release heat; articulated arms for mobility
- Low-profile powder skirt with webbing loop at center back connects to any Patagonia Snow pants
- Zippered pockets: two handwarmers; one chest (with media pocket and cable routing); and one internal stash with key clip. There’s also an internal drop-in for goggles or gloves
- Handwarmer pockets have a brushed lining for comfort and warmth, hem adjustment exits through front pockets
- Concealed RECCOreflector
- H2No Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 4.7-oz 75-denier 100% polyester micro twill (70% recycled) with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lining: (body and sleeves) 2.5-oz 100% polyester tricot mesh; (hood, lower body and powder skirt) 2.2-oz 100% polyester plain weave. All with a DWR finish. Insulation: 60-g Thermogreen 100% polyester (90% recycled). Lining fabric (other than body and sleeves) is certified as bluesign® approv