PATAGONIA MENS SNOWSHOT PANTS
The Snowshot pants are fully featured and focused on winter utility.
These H2No Performance Standard 2-layer shell pants have an articulated fit for freedom of movement and a smooth mesh liner for comfort and ease of layering.
When it comes to winter days on mountain, the motion-friendly snowshots are ready to go. They complement all weather with waterproof/breathable protection to keep you ripping from first chair to last call.
Waist details include a soft, brushed tricot lining for comfort and an internal adjustment for a customized fit. Inside, a slick 100% polyester tricot mesh liner glides easily over your baselayers and wicks moisture to keep you dry. Mesh-lined thigh vents let you release excess heat, and gaiters, with tough scuff guards for edge protection, seal out snow when you’re postholing. With an updated technical silhouette, two midthigh cargo pockets and an embedded RECCO avalanche rescue reflector.
- Durable H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer recycled polyester micro-twill weave with waterproof/breathable protection; slick mesh lining keeps you warm and wicks away moisture
- Waist details: brushed tricot lining wicks moisture; adjustable elastic tabs customize fit; 2-button closure, belt loops and zip fly
- Webbing loop on rear yoke securely attaches pants to powder skirt on any Patagonia® Snow jacket
- Gaiters seal out snow; tough scuff guards protect inside of leg and bottom hem
- Mesh-lined vents at inner thigh dump heat and keep out snow
- Zippered pockets: two midthigh cargo pockets
- Concealed RECCO® reflector
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 4.7-oz 75-denier polyester micro- twill (70% recycled) with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Leg lining and vents: 2.5-oz 100% polyester tricot mesh. Waistband lining: 3.8-oz 100% polyester brushed tricot. Gaiters: 3.2-oz 100% polyester plain weave with a DWR finish. Gaiter and waistband lining fabrics are certified as bluesign® approved