PATAGONIA INSULATED SNOWBELLE JACKET
The Snowbelle jacket is a high performance snow jacket made with sustainability in mind.
This fully featured H2No 2-layer jacket has an articulated fit for freedom of movement and a smooth taffeta liner for ease of layering. It will keep you warm through the coldest storms and dry when playing in the snow.
With the right amount of insulation inside and a design with your movement and comfort in mind, the Snowbelle is a fantastic choice for this winter.
- Durable and soft-to-the-touch H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer polyester (70% recycled) micro-twill weave with waterproof/breathable protection; 80-g in the body and 40-g in the sleeve, the Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled) insulation keeps you warm and cozy
- Helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood with low-profile visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions; soft microfleece panel at chin to eliminate chafing
- Pit zips quickly release heat; articulated arms for mobility
- Low-profile powder skirt with webbing loop at center back connects to any Patagonia® Snow pants
- Zippered pockets: two handwarmers, one chest with cable routing, one internal stash. One internal drop-in for goggles or gloves
- Concealed RECCO reflector
- 882 g