The North Face Womens Borealis
Thie Borealis is a classic TNF backpack that gets a modern refresh with updated features including an improved suspension system, a padded main compartment, laptop sleeve and front compartment equipped with a tablet sleeve.
Finished with easy-access, stretch-mesh water bottle pockets and an external bungee cord that allows you lash on additional gear. Get outdoors with all your essentials.
- The FlexVent™ suspension system features a flexible yoke built from custom injection-molded shoulder straps; an unbelievably comfortable, padded mesh back panel; and a highly breathable lumbar panel for maximum breathability all day long
- Dedicated, highly protective laptop compartment fits a 15" laptop
- Large main compartment for books and binders
- Front compartment with internal organization has a padded tablet sleeve, a pendolier and additional secure-zip pockets
- Reflective bike-light loop, water bottle tabs and shoulder-strap webbing create 360 degrees of reflectivity
- Two external mesh water bottle pockets can easily double as multi-use pockets with quick-draw smartphone access on one side
- External, fleece-lined pocket for sunglasses, phone or keys
- Front elastic bungee system for external storage
- Accredited by the American Chiropractic Association
- Non-PFC durable water-repellent (Non-PFC DWR) finish
- Sternum Strap with Whistleloc Buckle
- YKK® Zippers
- Laptop sleeve dimensions: 13.25" x 17.75" (33.7 cm x 45 cm)