THE NORTH FACE NUPTSE RIDGE PARKA
Get the ultimate jacket for beating the cold, but remain in style!
Full coverage on the coldest days of winter with this 700-fill goose down insulated parka.
Whether travelling to an ultra cold destination or being as cozy as possible on those winter mornings. The Nuptse Ridge is a stylish casual jacket that features a two-layer waterproof overlay on hood and shoulders for additional protection, a Sherpa-lined hood, and a longer 31.5-inch length for extra coverage.
- Parka-length, 700 fill goose down insulated jacket with a Sherpa-lined hood
- Relaxed fit
- 700 fill goose down (certified to the RDS by Control Union) throughout the body and sleeves and 120 g Heatseeker insulation in the hood
- Two-layer, waterproof overlay for added weather protection
- Fully adjustable, Sherpa-lined hood
- Center front stormflap with Velcro closure
- Two-way, center front zip
- Secure-zip hand and internal pockets
- Internal comfort cuff
- Hem cinch-cord
- Media compatible