Oakley Fall Line M Matte Black
To make the most of your skiing and snowboarding, the Fall Line M is a medium gogle that optimises your vision of the mountain. Prizm lenses bring enhanced optics for clear view of your line downhill.
Inspired by Line Miner and fusing the large ﬁeld of view from a rimless goggle, Fall Line M is the latest addition to Oakley’s “LINE SERIES” of cylindrical style snow goggles. With a mid-sized ﬁt, Fall Line M is optimized for a wide variety of faces and is engineered to ﬁt perfectly with most helmets.
Designed with Oakley’s Ridgelock Technology, changing lenses is quick and easy while still allowing for a complete lens seal to prevent harsh conditions from penetrating into your goggle.
• Available in Prizm™ Lens Technology options
• Fit: Medium
• Microbag included for storage and lens cleaning
• Ridgelock Lens Change System
• Discreet frame notches at temples provide compatibility with most prescription eyewear
• Wide 40mm wide adjustable strap with silicone lining for a more secure fit
• Flexible O Matter® chassis conforms to your face comfortably, even in extreme cold
• Rimless frame design provides increased visibility and improved helmet compatibility
• All-day comfort of triple-layer face foam with moisture wicking polar fleece lining
• Injection-molded Plutonite® lens material provides 100% protection against UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
• Optically correct Dual Lens with F3 Anti-fog coating
• Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium® lens coating (optional)
• Meets impact requirements based on ANSI Z87.1 and EN 166 standards