Spyder Olympia Girls Pant Landscape Multi
A consistent best-seller, this versatile snow pant works as well for the toughest snowboarder as it does for the smoothest alpine skier.
Cut with street smart back pockets, belt loops and adjustable waist, the Olympia is waterproof and highly insulated against the cold with a 10k/10k stretch Recycled EXO SHIELD laminate and 60 grams of PrimaLoft® Black Eco insulation. Critically taped seams, inner snow gaiters and cuff anchors, as well as a “Room To Grow” hem that extends a full 2" making this a pant you can hand off to the kid sister two seasons from now.
- Stretch EXO SHIELD Recycled Polyester Plain Weave with 10k Laminate and DWR
- PrimaLoft® Black ECO insulation (60g)
- YKK® Zippers
- Internal adjustable waist construction and belt loops ensure customizable fit
- Taped seams in critical places seal out moisture
- Zippered hand pockets
- Reinforced scuff guard around bottom of pant leg
- Gripper elastic on inner snow gaiters keeps pant leg securely in place
- Room to Grow small-to-tall hem allows for an additional 2" to allow for growth in between (or during!) seasons