It's not often that you will see much change in the space of hydration.
CamelBak has always been the leader in their field of bringing portable, dynamic and practical methods of carrying water with you in the outdoors.
Brand new for this year, CamelBak has upgraded their famous packs and bags to include a new reservoir system called the Crux.
The change in design from the previous "antidote" reservoirs has brought many advantages to make the packs more user friendly and efficient. Completely rethought and optimized for the right amount of water flow, a better fit in the bag and a more durable and robust construction.
Not only will it deliver more hydration on the go, but it has been engineered to include a set of features that makes the new Crux reservoir a top level innovation.
- Increased flow with 20% more water per sip.
- Fill the bag easier than before with an ergonomic handle that lets you fill with one hand.
- A new design on the easy open/close leak proof cap.
- An faster to use on/off lever on the tube to the bite valve.
- Baffled, low profile fit for easy pack loading.
- Antimicrobial Hydroguard technology prevents bacteria growth in the reservoir and tube.
- Quick link connection system with an auto shut off valve.
No matter your activity, whether skiing, hiking or biking the new CamelBak products will be your go-to when you need to stay hydrated. The quality of materials and tried and tested in the field products offer a durability that will stand the test of time.
The Crux is featured in all new 2017/18 CamelBak bags as well as a stand alone product that you can upgrade your existing pack.